Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Heinz Schmitz Heinz Schmitz is offline

Default Schematic Diagram database -- access problem

Franc Zabkar wrote:

I don't have a problem downloading the file from the above URL.

Good for you. When I read the pdf, I found it is in some Asian font
and contained just some drawings - no schematic.

My
problem is that the PDF icon for that file on the web site is not
clickable, so I have to build the above URL by hand.

If you go to http://service.eclubthai.com/new/, then click on
"Schematic Diagram - TV", and then "aiwa", can you click any of the
PDFs?

Funny enough, I had no problem the first time (Firefox, this is how I
downloaded the pdf). All other experiments to get some other file
failed.

Regards,
H.