Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Schematic Diagram database -- access problem

Franc Zabkar wrote:

On Wed, 20 May 2009 08:30:04 -0400, Meat Plow
put finger to keyboard and composed:

On Wed, 20 May 2009 16:31:09 +1000, Franc Zabkar
wrote:

am I having problems because I haven't registered?

Cha Ching!

I viewed the source code for that page but found no PDFs. I suspect
that by going directly to the /new/ directory instead of via the home
page, some essential Javascript code is not downloaded. R-clicking the
PDF icon doesn't do anything either.

I registered, but I still couldn't get in.

Thanks to all.

I get an error message:

Fedora Core Test Page
This page is used to test the proper operation of the Apache HTTP server
after it has been installed. If you can read this page, it means that
the web server installed at this site is working properly, but has not
yet been configured.

If you are a member of the general public:
The fact that you are seeing this page indicates that the website you
just visited is either experiencing problems, or is undergoing routine
maintenance.

If you would like to let the administrators of this website know that
you've seen this page instead of the page you expected, you should send
them e-mail. In general, mail sent to the name "webmaster" and directed
to the website's domain should reach the appropriate person.

For example, if you experienced problems while visiting www.example.com,
you should send e-mail to ".

For information on Fedora Core, please visit the Fedora Project website.

If you are the website administrator:
You may now add content to the directory /var/www/html/. Note that until
you do so, people visiting your website will see this page, and not your
content. To prevent this page from ever being used, follow the
instructions in the file /etc/httpd/conf.d/welcome.conf.

You are free to use the images below on Apache and Fedora Core powered
HTTP servers. Thanks for using Apache and Fedora Core!