Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default O/T: It won't go away by itself. (Verrry scary political)

Robert:

I want to also add my best wishes for you to have strength and endurance in
this trying time. It isn't easy to know that there is really little you
can do to ease the suffering. My parents were 3000 miles away and were
failing one by one. Not sure whether it was easier that it was mostly
mental, but it wasn't easy on Dad, and on their kids. I told Dad I was
going to be back in 3 weeks, but he passed away 5 days later. I will be
always grateful for the fantastic neighbors, who acted as family during my
parents' trying times.

Best wishes for Dad and you.

--
Best regards