Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default OT - TV digital converter box coupons

In article
,
N8N wrote:

You mean because someone has cable they don't need a tuner box?
Because cable would never go out, right? Especially not during some
kind of weather emergency when being able to receive broadcast media
might be of real benefit?

nate

If you go back and read the thread, you'll see that he first claimed
that he wanted the boxes as back-up in case his cable goes out. But then
he 'fessed up to his real plan, selling the boxes that you and I bought
for him on ebay.

If I was going to do something that ugly in its petty-greed, dishonest
way, I'd not be bragging about it on a worldwide forum.

I've got respect for a man who can pull off a well-executed bank heist,
say, but the common scum who lie, cheat and steal their way through life
in myriad small ways on a daily basis, annoy the crap out of me.