Posted to rec.woodworking
jo4hn jo4hn is offline

Default O/T: It won't go away by itself. (Verrry scary political)

Jack Stein wrote:
Mark & Juanita wrote:

Nope, just going to point out that everybody is going to get to do
that if
Obamacare is implemented. We'll have to prove that our value to society,
adjusted for our age justifies the expense for whatever treatment is
being
planned. Not even speculation -- it's already in the plans and the
stimulus bill -- that little bit about "evaluating cost effective care"

Wait until the government guy that prices hammers at $30,000 a pop, and
toilet seats at $10,000 gets to decide if you are worth sticking in a
$100,000 catheter...

May the both of you live in interesting times...