Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart Noble Stuart Noble is offline

Default Slightly OT ?, Nocturnal visitor

wrote:
Adrian Simpson wrote:
In article
,
writes
Adrian Simpson wrote:
I appear to have a nocturnal visitor, I think either a snail or slug
which is exploring the kitchen at night (I'm finding a trail on the
floor each morning).

Apart from borrowing a hedgehog, what is the best way of disposing of
it.

Adrian
Follow the trail and block the entrance. Dont use slug pellets, the
unintentional deaths they cause are sad and unnecessary

That is the odd thing, there is no obvious start or finish to the trail.
No kids or pets in the house, so I think if pellets are left in the
house then they are only like to be taken by uninvited visitors.

Adrian

then the hedgehogs eat the slugs and die, then you get far more slugs
next year, not less.

NT

Something else the cat brings in now and again. Everything sticks to the
long haired varieties