Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Wiring a Wall Type RJ45 Jack

Wiring a Wall Type RJ45 Jack...

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/WallType_RJ45.jpg

for a pass-through into another room.

I presume I should use the "A" terminals, though I have not a clue,
I've never done anything but plug CAT-5 cables together before ;-)

Which is correct?

Thanks!

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

"When the government fears the People, that is Liberty.
When the People fear the Government, that is Tyranny."
- attributed to Thomas Jefferson by his contemporaries

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to
restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to
restrain the government -- lest it come to dominate our lives and
interests." - Patrick Henry