Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] sligoNoSPAMjoe@hotmail.com is offline

Default Installing fence over buried power lines?

On Tue, 19 May 2009 08:34:14 -0700, Smitty Two
wrote:

In article ,

What? You didn't like the first set of answers and suggestions we gave
you yesterday?

Old age I guess, I know I was thinking about posting the
question yesterday, but I did not remember doing it and it did not
show up under new messages when I posted this one.

I see you also spammed us with the same god damn post from your website,
homedestructionbanter.com, using your sock puppet. That's not at all
cool.

????? What the heck are you talking about?