Posted to rec.woodworking
Rod & BJ Jacobson Rod & BJ Jacobson is offline

Default UPDATE: It won't go away by itself. (Verrry scary political)

"Scott Lurndal" wrote in message
m...

The folks who need investigating are those who destroyed the reputation of
the United States in the rest of the world and squandered fifty years of
global good-will (and even envy) towards the United States of America,
which
once was the greatest country on the planet. In this category, Bush,
Cheney,
Gonzales, Rove and others.

You do know that "our"destroyed reputation is a simple declaration without
much if any foundation.....While the Bush administration was being pillared
for bringing the right to vote to 50 million people our two most vocal
international critics (France and Germany) voted out their Bush critics and
voted in pro Bush conservative administrations. It bears noting as well that
well prior to the imagined Bush scourge we had repeated attacks on military
installations/assets, embassies and the WTC. For those historically
challenged the Ugly American made a pretty big splash in the 60's(1958
book)... American criticism is nothing new.

Now if you truly want to be concerned about our international reputation....
our current giant deficits and massive foreign borrowing will seriously
worry the financial world.......Rod