Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: It won't go away by itself. (Verrry scary political)

wrote:

A quick drive by here on my part as I am off to the hospital once
more
to be the advocate for my aged father against Medicare/Medicaid and
the hospital system. My mom can't do it because she is starting to
have signs of Alzheimer's.

My heart goes out to all of you whose parents are being beset by the
ravages of old age.

I was very fortunate, my mother made it to 103, physically shot, but
mentally very sharp, when she just gave up and accepted the
inevitable.

She simply decided it was no longer worth the fight.

She would often comment about how the "younger generation", including
nieces and nephews, was falling apart.

Lew