Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default Neighbor's dead tree is leaning against my oak and threateningto fall on my property

Smitty Two wrote:
In article
,
wrote:

But he's not the one, hiring the guy who's removing the tree. The
neighbor is. As long as they do the work on the neighbor's property
and the OP isn't involved in any way, he doesn't have any say over the
risk/reward ratio. Now if the neighbor wants him to help pay for it
or will be doing it on his property, then it's a different story.

As long as they do the work on the neighbor's property? Granted, I'm not
looking at a photograph of the situation, but to me the subject line
implies that a substantial portion of the work is going to be done on
the OP's property.

I hope this is over with soon and we all learn the outcome. Just for
the sake of argument, I have trouble picturing a tree from one property,
leaning on a tree on the adjoining property, being removed without going
onto both properties....sounds like a bugger )