Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default another reason *not* to buy a front loading washer

JerryM wrote:

On May 19, 7:36*am, willshak wrote:

Why can't they have something as simple and as accessible as a screen to
catch the coins, etc., similar to the dryer lint screen?

Mine (think it's an LG, don't see very much of it) does. 4 x 6 inch
hinged door at bottom left front of machine, open door, unscrew trap,
pull out, clean out, screw back in, close door, 2 minutes tops.

Kudos to LG-- [look next time you walk buy in case we're crediting
the wrong company]

At least they made an allowance for it. I still can't see where
things get past the drum.

Jim