Posted to rec.woodworking
StephenM[_2_] StephenM[_2_] is offline

Default It won't go away by itself. (Verrry scary political)

I've found that even when I don't agree with what he says, it's worth at
least asking: "What would lead him to say /that/?"

Sometimes, it's not just the message that matters, but the messenger too. I
am proud to be a citizen of the US of A. We are not a perfect people, but we
do have a system which provides for self-correction.

Analogy: You have a 10-year old son who got into some trouble with some of
his friends; and some vandalism was perpatrated and the guity were delivered
home by the local constable. Would you appreciate an otherwise uninvolved
neighbor who interjected himself into the situation to dictate exactly what
punishment should be meated out for your boy?

A neighbor is entitled to his opinion but he would be well served to tread
lightly on internal family issues if he hopes to be invited to the next
BBQ,.

-Steve