Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Alligator Jumper Clips

On May 18, 7:34*pm, JerryM wrote:
On May 18, 4:31*pm, "Chris F." wrote:

* Where can I buy alligator jumper clips (just the clips with rubber
insulators) that come in multiple colors? The only ones I can find not
assembled come in red or black only, and the only ones in other colors
(green, white, etc.) are complete with the wires soldered / crimped on. I
want to build a bunch of jumper leads using some nice old cloth-covered wire
I have - adding a bit of a personal touch to my workbench, you might say.
* You used to be able to buy them at Radio Shack, but I can't find them
anywhere now.

Found them on Frys Electronics website.

Jerry

I saw some in Tokyo a few years ago on their electronics row.