Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Dingley Andy Dingley is offline

Default Curtain rail sticking

On 17 May, 22:22, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

Any sensible car valeter would avoid the wheel, but 'sensible car valeter'
is an oxymoron IME. *

Last time I had a car valeted (for free, what do you take me for?) was
when I bought my Range Rover from someone who'd kept an entire pack of
chain-smoking beagles in it during the moulting season.

Whatever the valet guy used was powerful stuff and removed all trace
of both dog (not too bad) and fag (bad). He swore by this stuff and
claimed to use it on all particularly difficult cases. By the way he
crawled wheezing and gasping out of the door after using it, I think
he was probably right. No way I was ever going to use the stuff
though. Phos-clene? VX220? Lewi-****e?

Never had cockroaches in the Rangie afterwards either.