Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills Roger Mills is offline

Default removing stuck car wheels.

Steven Campbell wrote:

Thanks everyone for the hints and tips.
I slackened the wheel nuts off and drove round my housing estate for
a few minutes, hitting every pot hole on the way but still the wheel
refused to budge.
In the end I squirted some super glue into the hole and loads on top
of it. Left it to cure for a couple of hours and then blew the tyre
back up. Left it over night and no air escaped at all.
So managed to drive the 10 miles or so to the nearest tyre place this
morning, again with no air escaping.

Job done. Great stuff that super glue ;o)

So how they *they* get the wheel off?
--
Cheers,
Roger