Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
jloomis jloomis is offline

Default Water Tank Job

The leaves have an oil on them causing skin lesions, and the branches and
roots if scratched or brushed may cause a rash. It is a 3 leave bushy plant
with berries on it that turns a bright red orange in fall.
The only thing I know that uses this plant are birds and goats......
The tank will have to be rolled "uphill" no less........I will be glad when
I am finished.......Oh, and there are the biting flies this spring.......So
far they seem to keep there distance.....
jloomis

"Kevin Miller" wrote in message
jloomis wrote:
Up on a hill in the poison oak no less and about 87o.
All materials need to be carried up one at a time......
Concrete was pumped up also.
another job.....
jloomis

Sure hate to be the grunt that has to carry the water tank! g

So what can you do w/poison oak? Is it just the leaves, or is the
bark/wood also bad stuff? Does it look just like regular oak on the
inside?

--
Kevin Miller
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb