Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bosch Laser Rangefinder

RicodJour wrote:
On May 17, 11:38 am, Joe wrote:
After a few days use of the Bosch DLR 165 Rangefinder, I'm convinced
that it deserves a place with the trusty Fat Max measuring tape. The
nice digital readout is great for compensating for age related
eyesight difficulties or memory problems. Main reason I bought one is
because I have been cutting an occasional board exactly 1" too short
and after climbing down off a ladder can't remember the exact tape
measurement I just made.

I cut a piece of white plastic laminate and glue it to the side of my
tape measure. It makes a dandy place to write down measurements and
it erases easily.

Good idea, your own little whiteboard. It's
one of those things that should be a feature
on all tape measures.

TDD