JMartin957

Default Right AND Left Tilt Table Saw?

One section discussed (of course ;-) right vs. left tilt saws. One
phrase sticks in my mind: "Some saws tilt left. Some tilt right. No table
saws tilt both ways." Shortly thereafter I saw an ad for a saw that tilted
both ways. It struck me because it was so different from the knowledge I'd
recently gotten from the book. "Here is a saw that tilts both ways!" It
was expensive so I requested no info from the manufacturer.

You might be thinking of one that you could order with EITHER right or left
tilt. Not BOTH. Both ways is pretty tough, as in one direction the arbor &
pulley & arbor housing would have to tilt up into the table. Not much room
there.

John Martin