Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default VIOP

bob haller wrote:
They are not mutually exclusive. �Just because Verizon doesn't care
about its customers doesn't mean that you are not, in fact, colossally
unlucky.-

dont get verizon FIOS the phone part is sucky, and they really dont
care.

heck it took 2 months, with me finally calling every day for 3 weeks
and esclating the call to the verizon presidents office to get a bad
router fixed in my central office that effected every FIOS customet.

about 1 of 12 calls was unusable

they refused t put me back on copper, and wouldnt let me cancel a
service that didnt work.

cancel fee was hundreds of dollars

That sounds like the Verizon I know and love... I may show your post to
SWMBO, she was complaining about how high the cable bill was... well at
least the cable works...

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.