Posted to uk.d-i-y
Harry Stottle[_3_] Harry Stottle[_3_] is offline

Default Hover Mower Blade Removal

"Wingedcat" wrote in message

Yep, that's what I did, literally, in the end. I cut off the plastic
(nylon) with a Stanley knife, ground off the bolt head with an angle
grinder, then could lift away the blade and the impellor. I actually
straightened out the blade and then sharpened it up withe the angle
grinder

Don't risk using a straightened blade in the mower. I did that once for a
neighbour and the blade broke whilst in use, propelling the snapped off
straightened part through the plastic skirt, just missing her foot.