Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Homeowners insurance accuracy of initial application?

On Sat, 16 May 2009 21:10:03 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

RLM wrote:

My safe deposit box costs $38 per year. Seems cheap to me. What do
you consider cheap?

Family will keep a copy of a CD for free. Free is cheap! It's
availible on weekends too! Day or night if need be. I also have a
couple of fire safes in the house and live in a community with 24 hr.
fire protection. So I can also keep a copy.

CDs cost money. A Gmail address is free.

Gmail allows up to 8Gigs of storage (last I heard). Send an email to
yourself with the pictures in a ZIP file attachement.

The documents are, like Elvis, out of the building. They are accessible
anywhere to anybody with the password. They are easily updatable.

Where's the bad?

Gmail storage, being free, can dissapear at any time with no
recourse..