Posted to alt.home.repair
RLM RLM is offline

Default Homeowners insurance accuracy of initial application?

On Sat, 16 May 2009 21:02:44 -0400, Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
RLM wrote:

Family will keep a copy of a CD for free. Free is cheap! It's availible
on weekends too! Day or night if need be. I also have a couple of fire
safes in the house and live in a community with 24 hr. fire protection.
So I can also keep a copy.

Or this...
http://www.sentrysafe.com/products/p...tail.aspx?s=27

I have a couple of safes much like those too. One uses combination to
open, one a key. Both will withstand a fire for a couple of hours, so the
paperwork states. I hope never to find out first hand.