Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default Hot & Cold Shower Faucet Stems Different?

wrote in message
why not change the handles to correctly reflect what is coming

out? Or can you get a single handle system?
Lou

I do intend to change the handles, or at least the "H" and "C"
labels. All I was trying to find out is if it would be necessary to
switch the stems, too. But since the consensus of the replies is that
the only possible difference in the two stems would be the thread
direction, there is apparently no need to switch the stems.

I didn't want to use a single handle system because I already had a
new, old stock 3 handle P-Pf faucet set which I bought several years
ago and never got around to using.

It's good to double check the answers to questions like these, just in case
the manufacturer was wrong with THEIR answer.

But still, I'm interested in what information you got when you called
Price-Pfister on Thursday May 14th or Friday May 15th.

What did they say in response to your question?