Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Basil Karlo Basil Karlo is offline

Default Nope..its definately not over yet...Obama

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

"David R.Birch" wrote:

Basil Karlo wrote:

The folk at snopes are a bunch of Obama lovers. LOL, snopes must think
you are stupid and can't see the 2007 on the other side of the laser
paper. Maybe snopes can investigate what year the laser printer was
invented.

To get a passport in '04, I needed the official birth certificate from
the county seat where I was born. What I got was NOT a duplicate of
the original from the hospital, which I have and is what was given to
my parents in 1949. What I got is a notarized printout from microfiche
of the official county record. I don't know what the watermark of the
paper is, but it's probably from '04. Do you really think official
records are still endless file cabinets of paper documents?

I had to have my birth certificate when i entered the military. They
were supposed to photocopy it, for my records. instead, they copied it
by hand, and over half the information is wrong, including two of my
mother's names. Try to get a mess like cleared up, some time.

Try running for President with that!