Abe

Default Continuing saga of WOODCRAFT/JORGENSEN

In article ,
says...

My understanding, as well as my own experience with the Woodcraft online
sale, was that the order was never "confirmed" but said "order pending
confirmation" or something like that. I woke up the next day with an email
that said part of my order was sold out due to the clamps already being out
of stock by the time I put those clamps in my "cart". I'm not mad at
Woodcraft at all...it was clear enough to me (based on the message as well
as the obvious slowness of the whole system) that it was possible my items
wouldn't be available to me.

PJ

My printed out copy clearly says "Confirmed" not pending or the like.

Yours wasn't the only one.

Abe

--
Replace ONE with the numeral for return email.