Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default VIOP

bob haller wrote:
On May 16, 8:46?am, "HeyBub" wrote:
bob haller wrote:
In a true DISASTER a regular phone line will likely work.

Your cell phone is coded at activation as to access during
emergencies.

Other than calling 911 a cell phone will likely go busy during a
emergency so first responders can use their cell phones

That's okay. I have no desire to talk to anyone other than 911
during an emergency.

no interest in calling family or friends? check in with close family?

to each his own i guess..........

No interest. No checking. What provident purpose would be served?

They are dead, injured, or well, and there's nothing I can do about it. Not
worrying is a skill that can be learned.

Admittedly, in the case of, say, rioting, we could coordinate our
entirely - but that's a pretty rare situation. All my friends and family are
already primed to report to the fortress in such an eventuality, bringing
with them as much of their ammunition stores as they can carry.