Posted to alt.home.repair
LouB LouB is offline

Default VIOP

HeyBub wrote:
wrote:
On May 15, 10:55 am, Pat wrote:
I just switched to Vonage.

I have had Vonage for 4 years now. Once in 4 years we were without
Internet for a day. My cell phone worked fine that day. Also once
during that time our power went out but I plugged in the generator and
we had phone and internet. My Vonage bill is $20 a month because we
pay for it a year at a time. The features you get with Vonage are
great and land lines don't even come close to what they offer. I
would never go back to a land line.

We have one office land-line.

A couple of weeks ago we got a call from AT&T. They said they wanted to
reduce our bill because they wanted to keep our business. "How much" I
asked?

"For the services you currently get, your new monthly charge will be $24.00
(down from $60.00)."

"Well.... okay, we'll give it a try," said I.

LOL