Posted to alt.home.repair
LouB LouB is offline

Default VIOP

bob haller wrote:
On May 16, 8:46�am, "HeyBub" wrote:
bob haller wrote:
In a true DISASTER a regular phone line will likely work.
Your cell phone is coded at activation as to access during
emergencies.
Other than calling 911 a cell phone will likely go busy during a
emergency so first responders can use their cell phones

That's okay. I have no desire to talk to anyone other than 911 during an
emergency.

no interest in calling family or friends? check in with close family?

to each his own i guess..........

I hate to tell you but in a large emergency the regular phone ;one may
not be much good either! Why??? Because the system is not able to
handle a large number of calls at once.

Lou