Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
The Hurdy Gurdy Man The Hurdy Gurdy Man is offline

Default Vibratory polishers

wrote:

If you want I will ask my neighbor about his vibratory tumbler. I did
not note who the manufacturer was and have no idea of what it cost.
It is fairly large. Maybe 4 feet across. He cleans alternator cases
in it.

I would definitely be interested to find out that information, thanks. It
still looks like the Eastwood one is the best balance between size and price,
but hearing about what other people are using helps immensely. Given the
huge price discrepancy between the Eastwood one and all the others I'm really
wondering if it'll hold up.