Posted to rec.woodworking
CW[_3_] CW[_3_] is offline

Default Funny feeling in hands after "odorless mineral spirits"

Gloves would be good for next time. The solvent has removed the oil from
your skin. A little hand cream will take care of it.

"Ignoramus26671" wrote in message
I thought that woodworkers would have more experience with this sort
of thing.

I had to wash some parts in odorless mineral spirits (which is not
really odorless). I mostly used my right hand to grap parts from the
tank. Now I have a "funny feeling" whenever I would fold my hand to
make a fist, as if the hairs on the back of the palm rise.

It cannot possibly be good? Any comments? Gloves seem to be a must?