Posted to rec.woodworking
TD Driver[_3_] TD Driver[_3_] is offline

Default Funny feeling in hands after "odorless mineral spirits"

You might want to take that hand over to the local urgent care center.
This one comes under the ounce of prevention rule.

Ignoramus26671 wrote:
I thought that woodworkers would have more experience with this sort
of thing.

I had to wash some parts in odorless mineral spirits (which is not
really odorless). I mostly used my right hand to grap parts from the
tank. Now I have a "funny feeling" whenever I would fold my hand to
make a fist, as if the hairs on the back of the palm rise.

It cannot possibly be good? Any comments? Gloves seem to be a must?