Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Basil Karlo Basil Karlo is offline

Default Nope..its definately not over yet...Obama

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article , RB
wrote:

According to the official record, he could have been born on Pluto.

False. According to the official record, he was born in Honolulu.

Most of us can produce a birth certificate.

Maybe, maybe not. I am the first person in my line of descent to have been
born in a hospital. My father and all his siblings were born at home, in
rural
Pennsylvania, between 1913 and 1931. I doubt that any of them can produce
birth certificate.

Obama apparently can't.

Garbage. He has already done so; you can see an image he
http://msgboard.snopes.com/politics/graphics/birth.jpg

The full story, which hopefully will cure your delusions, can be found
he
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...ertificate.asp

This stuff is *not* hard to find. One must assume that you are either
deliberately spreading falsehoods, or have chosen to remain ignorant.

The folk at snopes are a bunch of Obama lovers. LOL, snopes must think you
are stupid and can't see the 2007 on the other side of the laser paper.
Maybe snopes can investigate what year the laser printer was invented.