Christopher

Default Continuing saga of WOODCRAFT/JORGENSEN

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
Christopher asks:

I just don't get the anger at Woodcraft over this. I didn't get any

clamps
out of the deal and I'm not angry at them at all though I sure would have
liked to have grabbed a few. Where do people get the idea that Woodcraft
has some obligation to have enough of a sale item in stock to supply

every
woodworker in America?

I think you missed the point of those who are angry. They had CONFIRMED

orders,
which were then turned back, refused, etc.

Charlie Self
"Ain't no man can avoid being born average, but there ain't no man got to

be
common." Satchel Paige

That may be true in some cases but certainly not all. The OP for this
thread didn't mention anything about his order being confirmed by mistake.
He only complained that Woodcraft didn't stock up on enough clamps so that
everyone wanting some could get them.

-Chris