Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Up North Up North is offline

Default Decent 4.5" angle grinder

"Ignoramus26671" wrote in message
I still have the cheap 4.5" angle grinder that I bought at Menards 7
years ago. I use it quite a bit, relatively speaking, and it still
runs strong.

Of course, no one guarantees that a current Menards grinder would run
as good.

Angle grinders are easy to build decently, so I would go with any
reputable brand.

I just bought these two grinders after I had a rash of Harbor Freight
grinders take a s*it. I use Dewalt grinders for most of my work but these
magnesium case grinders sure are light in comparison. I have used the 7"
quite a bit and the 4.5" just got a thin cut put on it today. They have a 5
year warranty on the 7" and 1 year on the 4.5" and with free shipping how
can you loose?
northerntool.com
Item# 3347815
Item# 143379