Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
The Hurdy Gurdy Man The Hurdy Gurdy Man is offline

Default Vibratory polishers

"Proctologically Violated??" wrote:

However, judging from Eastwood's picture relative to the hands in the
picture, and how my hands look on the HF, they look *very* similar, altho
the mouth of the Eastwood looks bigger.

Given the variability of hand sizes, I would think a better point of
comparison would be the master cylinder floating around inside the Eastwood
tumbler bowl. I've seen the large tumblers at Harbor Freight and they just
don't look like they're as large; I'll see if I can find one at the local
store today and check again.

I do worry about the power of the motor in the Eastwood unit. I have to
suspect, because I'm paranoid about everything, that it'll be underpowered.
Especially since they don't mention the power anywhere on the site. I'll
have to see if I can get them to tell me. I've had bad luck with Eastwood
in the past when I've tried to ask them questions.