Posted to alt.home.repair
BobR BobR is offline

Default Administration's new tax proposal

On May 15, 9:39*am, Pat wrote:
On May 15, 10:23*am, "Stormin Mormon"

wrote:
* *http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law
Thank you for proving my point. You're not discussing.
You're slamming.

No, I am pointing out that extremism leads to extremism.

I also pointing out that there are no Mormon or Mexicans or
Catholics. *There are only people. *There is no reason to segregate
them. *Segregation and ghettos always leads to bad things. *And if
that happens, and your group happens to lose power, YOU could be next
on the chopping block. *You should protect immigrants as a manner of
protecting yourself, your family and your culture.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Pat" wrote in message

Just tattoo ID numbers on their forearms and put yellow
stars on their
clothing.

Being a Morman and therefore a minority religion, ne thing
to thing
about:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_they_came...- Hide quoted text -

There is substantial difference between protecting immigrants and
allowing illegal immigrants to become a dominat force in our society.
I totally support legal immigration and want to see the process of
legal immigration encouraged and protected. What we are seeing right
now though is a backlash against illegal immigration that actually
threatens those immigrants who have come hear legally. This backlash
will only grow stronger if we don't act to stop the unrestrained
illegal immigration.