Posted to alt.home.repair
Pat Pat is offline

Default Administration's new tax proposal

On May 15, 10:23*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
* *http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law
Thank you for proving my point. You're not discussing.
You're slamming.

No, I am pointing out that extremism leads to extremism.

I also pointing out that there are no Mormon or Mexicans or
Catholics. There are only people. There is no reason to segregate
them. Segregation and ghettos always leads to bad things. And if
that happens, and your group happens to lose power, YOU could be next
on the chopping block. You should protect immigrants as a manner of
protecting yourself, your family and your culture.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Pat" wrote in message

Just tattoo ID numbers on their forearms and put yellow
stars on their
clothing.

Being a Morman and therefore a minority religion, ne thing
to thing
about:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_they_came...