Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Administration's new tax proposal

So in other words, you think the Indians should have locked
up and/or
killed Joseph Smith Jr and the rest of the Mormons when they
invaded
Indian territory is 1838 because they were over-running the
area and
didn't respect the Indian nation or culture?

CY: I think you're being absurd. And combattive.

I view the world through the eyes of a Catholic. I assume
you view it
as a Mormon.

CY: Good assumption.

So what does your church teach about acceptance,
charity, loving thy neighbor? What is more important, God's
Law or
civil law?

CY: Having stated my position, I'm not here to debate.

Give to Caesar what is Caesar's; but there are certain
things that are
NOT Caesar's.

It is an interesting schism that separates Catholics from
Protestants
-- salvation through acts or salvation through grace.

CY: And the Mormon view. Saved by grace, exalted by works.