Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Not sure I trust these guys...

On May 15, 9:53*am, evodawg wrote:
Lee Michaels wrote:

"RicodJour" wrote

*Come to think of it, does anyone have plans for
installing a refrigerator in a table saw base?

Kolbalt? *The Lowes brand has a big, expensive rolling, stainless steel
tool
chest. *It has a stereo system and refrigerator built into it.

Had a customer show me his. He was so proud of it. I asked why there isn't
anything in it except beer. Hasn't got around to it yet. This guy is about
as handy as his wife. I bought a special drill bit for his job and charged
him for it. Then gave it to him and said, "now you have something to put in
that big tool box". He didn't get the fact I was dissing him in my own way.

When you return to see complete Lie-Neilsen and Bridge City Tool Works
sets in there, he'll be dissing you in his own way.