Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default how to wallpaper on glass ?

In article ,
Eddy wrote:
If you read the instructions on that it says it won't work *on* vinyl -
and to use their proper stuff for overlaps, etc. So I'd guess the same
would apply to any non porous surface.

You've got a packet of that stuff yourself, News?

Dave, actually. ;-)
Yes - I'm just finishing off decorating the hall and stairs - all twenty
rolls of it. And have used that adhesive.

Thanks for the
warning! Have just emailed the suppliers and asked them for their
recommendation - not that suppliers always know.

Think you can buy it in small packets for a couple of quid so you could
just experiment? But it doesn't stick to the plastic bucket when it goes
hard so I'd not expect it do so to glass.

--
*Could it be that "I do " is the longest sentence? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.