Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default how to wallpaper on glass ?

In article ,
Eddy wrote:
Is it possible to steam vinyl paper off a surface? (Thinking about the
next owner.) I'm wondering if putting a steamer to vinyl attached to
glass might crack the glass. Never used a steamer. Are they that hot,
or is it more a case of "hot STEAM" rather than "HOT HOT steam"?

You normally peel off the vinyl layer 'dry' as it were which leaves the
paper backing which can be soaked off in the normal way. But that's with
ordinary wallpaper adhesive - something which isn't water based might need
a different approach.

--
*We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.