Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Calling any of the Australian lads on here ...

snip

I also found these two comments in an old repair forum:
"On the Australian Monitor site are a number of schematics, but not the
KA-1500 - I emailed them and told them that I am a repairer and got the
service manual in pdf form immediately - thanks AM."

"Unlike the other guy in this thread i havenīt had the luck of recieving
schematic for the AM1200 even though iīve written Australian Monitor a
mail
for it."

Maybe a message to their tech support about variants of the model may
elicit
a useful response?

Don

Worth a try perhaps. I'll see if I can get a number off the board, and see
if they are able (willing?) to supply the appropriate schematic. Thanks
all for the efforts anyway.

Arfa

Ha ! A result ! I flashed the service manager an e-mail, and back came
three zip archives containing everything they have. I have now found the
correct schematic for the mixer board (I think ... ) Unfortunately, there
doesn't seem to be a layout diagram anywhere for this particular board, but
I guess you can't have it all ways, and at least I have a schematic now. So
if anyone else ever needs these diagrams, I have them d;~}

Arfa