Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RB[_2_] RB[_2_] is offline

Default Nope..its definately not over yet...Obama

Sue wrote:
On Wed, 13 May 2009 21:04:38 -0400, "ATP*"
wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article , "ATP*"
wrote:
Yet if you are born on a military base in Europe to U.S. parents you have
be "naturalized". At least that was the case in the '50's.
Cite, please.

I don't have a cite, I was born on an Air Force base, both parents citizens,
and I have naturalization papers. It may just be a process of verifying a
foreign birth to US citizens. I'm not challenging you, just curious.

The current forms for this situation are the:
Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the USA - FS 240
Certification of Birth Abroad - FS 545

I can't say what was going on in the 50s.
Sue

Apparently Mr. Obama can't either.
I think if I were an intelligent white woman with a son of mixed race
and multicultural background, I'd make sure that kid was documented as a
U.S. citizen.