Posted to alt.home.repair
homehealth homehealth is offline

Default Non-toxic sealant for punch bowl

On May 14, 8:51*am, julvr wrote:
I'm doing up a fancy multi-tiered punch bowl with a small aquarium
pump inside. *I'd like to string the power cord in through a hole at
the bottom. *My question is what sealant can I use that is non-toxic
(given that it will be in direct contact with the punch?). *The wire
will be held in place by a plastic fitting, so the sealant need not be
strong, just prevent leaks.

Thanks

John

John,

Personally, I would not use any adhesive that touches something I eat
or drink. If you still intend to move forward, the greenest adhesives
I know of are Eco-Bond: http://www.ecobondadhesives.com/ but get in
touch with them and ask your question.

I hope that helps.