Posted to alt.home.repair
Rene Rene is offline

Default OT (Way off) When cars had style

On May 13, 6:17*pm, "Bob-tx" wrote:
Sorry for such an off topic post, but I know there are a few old
codgers like myself on here, and I thought this site I ran into
might be of interest to you, and perhaps even to the youngsters.

* * * * * * For those of us that remember when they you could name
every car on the road and you awaited the introduction of the new
model year.............

* * * * * * This may bring back a few memories!!!!

* * * * * * Bob-tx

* * * * * *http://www.billsretroworld.com/cars.htm

Beauties. I always said if I win money old cars are going to be my
hobby;-} My first car was a 1959 Chev., what is left of it is still
behind my Dads. Metal dash, no seat belts,283 engine,go like the
wind... Big car with lots of metal but I figure if you ever were in an
accident you were toast. Good times.:-}