Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default Non-toxic sealant for punch bowl

"julvr" wrote in message
I'm doing up a fancy multi-tiered punch bowl with a small aquarium
pump inside. I'd like to string the power cord in through a hole at
the bottom. My question is what sealant can I use that is non-toxic
(given that it will be in direct contact with the punch?). The wire
will be held in place by a plastic fitting, so the sealant need not be
strong, just prevent leaks.

Thanks

John

Fish tank sealer from a pet store. Naturally, you will let it cure according
to the instructions, TIMES 2. If the instructions say it takes 48 hours to
cure, you will double that.

This assumes that the party isn't this weekend.