Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

Default Verdict in: electric cars more efficient that biofuel-powered

On Wed, 13 May 2009 07:39:55 -0700, Smitty Two
wrote:

In article ,
dgk wrote:

On Tue, 12 May 2009 08:36:27 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

OK, I've got some plates. Now that they are fo the desert,
I'll have to get them delivered. I be going to UPS, tell em
these plates be fo de desert. No I'm sayin, bro?

Are you making fun of southerners or blacks? I'm missing the reasoning
for that.

He's making fun of you typing "fo" instead of "of." As for his
reasoning, I'd guess it's based on you making fun of his religion.
Something I started to do, as in "PBS is a hell of a lot more factual
than the Book of Mormon," but I was feeling kind that day and aborted my
post.

Oh, thanks. Forgot to proofread I guess.

I shouldn't make fun of religion but when folks are as pushy about it
as the MormonMoron it just slipped out.

We have some of his missionaries patrolling our subways. Very funny
really, They have nameplates like Elder Bryan or something. The kids
are barely shaving but they're elders. Oh well, born into mind
control.