Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Administration's new tax proposal

In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

We'll use the money that we save, by not spending buckets of
money on illegals. Any idea how much rent, food, cable
television, spending money, cigarettes, beer, and medical
that our government gives to illegals, now? I sure don't
know the number. But, that money could be used for
enforcement.

Tell illegals from criminals by same method we tell crooks
from innocent. Where I live in NYS, I have to carry a
drivers license while driving. People will rapidly figure
out that they need to carry ID.

Lets start the program with everyone who is presently in
custody, in jails or prisons. Check the immigration status.
Deport them (if not citizens) at the end of their jail
sentence.

Reminds me of the old Cheech take off on the Springsteen song:
I was born in East LA.

http://www.driko.org/lyrics/bornineastla.txt

--
"Distracting a politician from governing
is like distracting a bear from eating your baby."

--PJ O'Rourke