Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default OT (Way off) When cars had style

Bob-tx wrote:
Sorry for such an off topic post, but I know there are a few old
codgers like myself on here, and I thought this site I ran into
might be of interest to you, and perhaps even to the youngsters.

For those of us that remember when they you could name
every car on the road and you awaited the introduction of the new
model year.............

This may bring back a few memories!!!!

YEAH! They had chrome...they had wing windows...they had windshields that
weren't raked so much that you couldn't clean the inside.

Some had added benefits. My '51 Studebaker Starlight coupe had arm rests in
the back that flipped open exposing the (enclosed) wheel well below. If one
were so inclined, one could dump in a bunch of ice and a six pack or two.

dadiOH